Saturday, February 04, 2006

Slippers fit for a Giant!

well, it only took two hours, and I've knit me a giant sized slipper. You guessed it (well perhaps not)--FELTING! I hope it works out ok... it's pretty big, but I suppose it's not really any bigger than the ones I've seen in pictures. I am so excited and have other big plans--Like making really cool felted clogs that I could possibly wear outside? I like that concept...specialized clogs. :) Well, here is:

I know I know... I rule :) I hate being on the I rule kick, but it feels better than the Gee I really suck Kick. So, I'll just accept it and feel happy.

I've been working on gloves, but they're kinda driving me nuts. It was easier to make the gloves fit me perfectly using worsted weight than using sock weight.

Not much else going on... I've been teaching myself to hem pants. So far, so good with that. I might try to get them all done tonight. I'm tired of not being able to wear some of the pants I want to cuz of a dumb hem....

1 comment:

sixmitts said...

fee fi fo fum...

How cool are those bigfoot slippers. I can't wait to see them felted.