Thursday, February 16, 2006

sigh... (continued)

The world saddens me. Sometimes life just isn't fair. Today it's not my life. It's just the world. So sad and unfair. Well, Exam time!

Exams are just wrong. :)

***Post-Exam***

I am at one with the world around me. I don't know what happened, but coming out of my exam, I felt so good. Mix that with the complete sadness from before the exam, and I'm perfectly balanced. Or at least I had that surge of energy pass through my body that made me smile the huge dumb smile that I get and cannot stop or tame. The moment all came together as the bar that normally plays some form of pop or rock was today playing Pink Floyd. The world is in sync. It feels really good, but with the undertone of the ugliness. I'm in awe of the ugliness and the beauty. The rain, the music, my feelings, all was sad, yet beautiful. Whenever this happens I feel like I possess the secret of the world. It all suddenly makes sense.

So, I came home and put on Smashing Pumpkins (thought it was appropriate) and worked on my knitting some. I'm making a shawl. Better than the others. It's knit. In Symphony. Sounds fancy, huh? Well, it is. Here's my picture of what I had before today (the pattern will show up better because it fit on one needle. I'm going to eventually have to purchase a pair of circular needles for it I think. We'll see. I do still love Mom's size 11 needles. :)



I think I'm finally going to eat some food now. My next endevour of the day will be trying to denerdify my friend and go get a drink or do something else that is fun. Tally-ho!