Monday, December 05, 2005

Ta-Da!

Well, yesterday I set up a blog for my sister to start using... Tried to show it to her today and good ole blogger is not showing blogs today for some reason--mine or hers. She makes jewelry and will use her blog to show of her stuff I suppose. Are we a crafty bunch? heh.

In other news, I wrote a two page story in a couple of hours to turn in at my Russian Lit final. The test was unbelievably easy (even for someone who really didn't study!). Makes me wish I woulda written my story last night so that I coulda gone to work today. Oops!

As far as the crafting goes here, the sweater I started the other day, that looks groovy with it's perfect Erin colors is just not going to cut it. The stitch, however totally cool it is, looks a little bit too much like an afghan. Nothing wrong with afghans, I'm just not the kinda person who wears one. I might try to incorporate the stitch and colors into a super cool warm winter hat--it is winter and my head needs warming! Unfortunately, I just can't crochet while I have studying and writing to do. For some reason, once I start I just don't stop, and if I never stop, I'll never study! And I actually need to study for my film final--it's highly technical...well, for me it is.

A funny thought I had today... I could have a writing blog. Talk about online journal/blog addict. But, what can you do? It would benefit me to start writing random stuff. The only thing is it's hard for me to write when there's no deadline and there's other things like crocheting I can do!

Well, I suppose this should do for today!

Happy Monday!

No comments: