Friday, December 02, 2005

Switching Gears


Well, since I have banned myself from the xanga evil, I suppose I will just shift over to another evil. Woohoo.

So, I was going to have a Puzzle blog because, hey wouldn't that be fun? But, puzzle is put away for now and since it's cold again, I'm crocheting. The sweater I was knitting didn't quite turn out ok, but I was going to write about that stuff too. So, basically, I've decided to make this just Erin's Hobby Blog. Oddly, I think this idea sorta fits in with the other first idea I had for it when I made the account months ago. I'm just nifty like that I suppose.

Anyway, so far I've made two hats from a good pattern, two bags from a good pattern, and I'm going to make a spare pair of gloves next. The ones I made last year (made perfect for my short thumb!).


While I was crocheting at work, several of the teachers said they were going to hit me up sometime for a how to session. And then an idea... Next quarter I'm taking a media class (hopefully, I'm still waitlisted). What if I made a web accessable video how to? I dunno if it's a good idea, but it does keep building on me. We'll see. Hard to tell if I'll be back to some other hbby or not, although it will still be winter for much of next quarter and that increases the probability of still knitting/crocheting.

In other news, I got new shoes for 20 bucks at an outlet center. It was the first time I've ever gone to one of those, which is kinda odd since I've been going anywhere that has stuff for ultra cheap. On the other hand, I still thought everything was overpriced even on the clearance racks. What fun.

I'm so happy! this is an excellent way to start of Finals Week!! Let's Go Nerd Power!... :)

No comments: