Thursday, January 05, 2006

Busted!

It seems as though a temporary haiatis is required at this time. I busted my right index finger, important in both typing and crocheting, and nearly everything else I do in a day. School also just started back up so I've got new things taking up my time. I really want to make sure I keep up with my crocheting and this blog though. I have plans for making a shawl/poncho like thing with the yarn I brought home from Christmas. Today I am going to clean my room, which will include organizing my yarns and fabrics and everything else. I'm also suffering from a bit of a cold, oddly it is also a consequence of my busted finger. (Long story--Finger busts, lots of running and screaming, run out of my room with nothing, out in the icy cold, lonely streets with just a t-shirt and jeans). That pretty well sums it up. I just hope after all is done and said, I don't lose my finger nail... that's what is still sore and throbbing!

Well, that about sums things up for awhile!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha, ah.. and another blog. remember way back when in the days of diary-x? anyways, i hope that your finger is doin' alright and nothing too serious happened.

wendy

The Mystic Dragon said...

aww, you linked to me. thanks!

Anonymous said...

Someone should update this site.