Saturday, March 28, 2009

Good Morning Glories!

Look what I found this morning when I watered my seedlings!

It's been 3 days since I looked at my little dears and they sure have taken off!


Some of the others are showing signs of life, but are still too small for me to get overly excited about. These were quite the surprise! They're getting so big so quickly! I hope the others will be following suit in good time!

The people who know say that to start with, you should put 2-3 seeds in each little dish. Then if two plants begin to grow, it's best to kill one off so the other has a better chance to grow. I can't help but think in this situation, "Every life is precious" (kinda like one of the songs from The Life of Brian). I will hold off for now on killing any of my babies. :)

SO EXCITED!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: